Monday, November 19, 2007

Craziness

Well.  Paul and I have been having serious issues with the Internet...as you can see through lack of posts.  Not to mention we are getting ready to have paul's family (5 people), my sister (flyin' in from good ol' California), my mom and her bf, and of course paul and me (plus 2 kittcats) in for the holidays. It will be a full house.  I have been cooking and cleaning like a mad woman to prepare for this and, fear not! I will post pictures of all that goes down on this Thanksgiving afterwards.  My sister and sister-in-law are going to be staying for black friday where we will surely take on erie with a vengeance.  I will be getting a laptop for myself :) and gifts for the family.  

I hope you all have a great and thankful thanksgiving :D

-Kaylee

No comments: