Sunday, January 20, 2008

This took awhile...

I know, I know, it has been a LOOOONG time since Paul or I have posted but we have been busy bees! I started student teaching up here in Erie and that is soaking up a good bit of my time. Paul is going to school and working so that is also taking up a bit of his time.

Anyways.

Yesterday we decided to go out into Erie to get some groceries at wegmans...well around 5 minutes into the drive we realized this was probably a bad idea. we could not see the roads- the snow had completely covered the roads, and us, being the genius's we are took the little focus. To make a long story short: i shook, i cried, the car spun off the road...but we did make it, and the snow did stop enough for us to make it back home. so we survived the snow squalls yet again.

man. I hate this weather!

Me with my hat and hands that mandie knit me for christmas (before the dangerous drive)

Look at those roads! This was that point where we realized...'hmph. this was a bad idea...'

The roads were my enemy.

Hey look! leeloo came to see the snow!

These are the roads. They want us to drive on these...????

No comments: