Monday, August 4, 2008

ahhh, new things.


At 10:00pm tonight I got this urge to bake...I haven't baked in a while since I haven't been craving sweets (!?!) so I got this craving to bake. Well I decided to use the white cake mix I had bought a while back and just make exciting toppings instead of worrying about making some fancy cake too. Well, after looking through the pantry I decided to make some s'mores and some colorful vanilla cakes. Here are some pics of my midnight baking excursion...


plain vanilla for the smores, COLORS! for the fun ones



Aww. flowers with purple and teal :D




S'mores. and by the way, that frosting is SLAMMIN'!






Just some oreos that I bought for everyone a few days ago.


...i have only had 2. this is weird...



aaaaand. a hair color that is here to stay. I SWEAR PEOPLE!!

Its called chocolate caramel. this is why i buy things...

1 comment:

Willa said...

i love that food up there it looks DELICIOUS!