Saturday, August 16, 2008

zoo.

Paul and I decided to go to the Pittsburgh zoo this lovely august day. There was a baby elephant born a few weeks ago, her name is Angelina, and also a walk through kangaroo exhibit. So this was exciting. Oh and we were stuck in traffic for like an hour, then I put my car in neutral to save gas and i had to switch it back to 'drive' to move from a stop...andthenIputitinreverse...Oooooops. Luckily I slammed it back to drive before backing up into the car inches behind me. ugh. freaked me out.

So anyways--ZOO PICTURES :D


2 tigers..playing. They moved so gracefully- just like wittle leeloo

Me talking about how rhino's are dinosaurs (can you spot the dino?)

Oh no! a beebee!!!!!!!!

"Wooky mom! I splashin'!" states Angelina.
More playing

Crazy huge freaking silver back. He got mad at one of his homies, and grabbed its arm and threw it to the side. He was a mean master.


Kangaroo. I was literally a foot from this marsupial. and i liked it.

On the disorienting escalators.


In a secret garden (after Jamie's surprise party)

No comments: