Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beer.

So, my friends, I have made the yummiest cupcakes...IN THE WORLD!

...and its making me seriously consider opening a cupcakery- I am building up my buisness plan as we speak. so anyways. thought i would share some pictures.
Here is what im thinking. The uniforms would be 50's style dresses, if guys were working then they would wear a button down and a bow tie...and i would sell all mini cupcakes that are decorated AWESOME, in really unique flavors. And im thinking, $.50 a peice...the store would be like a modern soda jerk shop. what do ya think??
Chocolate beer cake with white chocolate-spiked frosting
these were unreal.

A sunny kitty

pretty fall flowers I couldnt resist.

CLOSSSE UP!! Arent they awesome!?

In other news, we are currently making the best french onion soup. It is a day long process. and that is fine with me because, IT IS THE MOST LOVELY weather outside!! All the windows are open and it feels and smells great in here.

No comments: