Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall...and a Christmas preview!!

Its fall 'round here...and Paul and I are loving it. So we have been enjoying salted caramel hot chocolates, the sunny yet chilly weather, and the comfy fall bike rides. So here are some pictures of whats been up.

drinking a hot chocolate. Mmmm. salty and sweet- I love!

Maryland Renaissance festival. a bit goofy, but good times anyways!!

My high schools homecoming game we went to on Friday. It was fun to show Paul some of my students. haha.

Dinner before chaperoning the homecoming dance.
We went to this place called "The Crossing" it was fancy and SO GOOD!
We will definitely be going back!
Pauls prosciutto wrapped scallops with onion brulee, pomegranate sauce and wild rice. gah!

Paul is satisfied.

Chilled tirimisu. marscapone ice cream is good.
And just as I said in the title...a Christmas preview.
All I have to say is get ready for our Christmas letter- pictures will be included. haha!

Oh no!! Mrs. Clause came to visit!

AAAAND! Santa came too!!
wowza!

1 comment:

Kristen Good said...

Kaylee,

Thanks for the cupcake link! I made them today and they are yummy!! I put them up on my blog.

http://anotherdayforever.blogspot.com/2008/11/mmmmmmcupcakes.html

Thanks again!
Kristen