Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgivinz

Paul and I just got back to MD from a loooong week. Starting last weekend, we went to Richmond, VA for an early Thanksgiving with Jamie's family. After that, my mom came to our place for a few days until we drove to Pittsburgh. We went to the tree lighting at National Harbor and went shopping at Old Town Alexandria. Good times. When we were in the 'burgh, we had some more turkey at the Haggerty's and hung out with them for a few days. Then this morning we drove back to Waldorf (normally a 4 1/2 hr drive...today, a 6 hour drive...grr traffic!!) and we just got done setting up our pretty tree. yippee- it is so Christmas comfy in here :D

My sparkling snowflake ornament I got at the National Harbor when my mom came to visit. My mom got one too- they were too pretty to resist!!!


Spooky!! He lives up to his name too! Even with my cat whispering, he still attacked me. yikes!

Kitchen insanity.

Mmmm!

My plate. Notice I dont skimp on those potatoes + gravy!

Dessert! Homemade apple pie annnnnnd my pumpkin pecan chocolate chunk cookies with maple brown butter frosting...what a mouthful!! And BOY WERE THEY TASTY!

Ziggy. my friend. He was such a cuddly baby boy :)

Paul and Gavin making a fire.

Leeloo checking on the birdie status.

Christmas decor!

No comments: