Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Picture Extravaganza!

Paul and I had to celebrate Christmas early due to work schedules and figuring out when we can go to Pittsburgh, Ohio and back to Maryland so we could visit family. Here is a photo tour of our weekend :)

Shotzye just wanted to sun and relax on her Christmas break...

Leeloo is more of the 'watch a bunch of movies' type.

Our pretty purple stockings!

Student Christmas cards :D
...they actually like me! haha

Our tree- with presents, woot!

My new cupcake earrings Paul bought me from etsy! i love 'em!!!
close-up

Paul's stocking stuffers

my anthropologie shirt I got :D

Paul just saw his new WII!!!!!!!!!!

my lovely jacket :D
Shotzye was excited!

Christmas cookies cooling

Sugar cookie close-up
Glittery star

Swirly star

Polka dot ornament

Pretty snowflakes!

My gingerbread cookie!

Paul's g-man.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: