Monday, December 22, 2008

Salty and Sweet

Since I have been off of work for 3 whole days now, I have been cooking and baking my life away (and I like it!!). I made: Sugar cookies, mint shortbread cookies, chocolate crinkles with strawberry preserves, and...*Da-Da-DUUUH!* salted caramels! Holy smokes. I have shown you a few of the delights I have made up but now I must show you my new additions:

Chocolate cookie dough- all ready to chill.

Mmm. All done!

Sugar getting ready to become some awesome caramel.

With the cream, salt and butter additions.

Pour your sugar on me!

All cut and sprinkled... Close up!

I made a lot...

And just so you see that I don't just make and eat a million cookies and candies, I made stir 'fry' tofu tonight :D

All these goodies are ready for company visiting this holiday season- you know who you are!! Lucky dogs, you.

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Ooooo!! Now I'm even more excited to come home and gorge on the homemade goodies! YUM!