Saturday, June 21, 2008

time to post

Well so many things have happened since the last post...but I shall just give you an update of today, the others will come shortly.


Today Paul and I went downtown to the arts festival and met up with Lauren H. and her bf Toby (he has an art stand down there). It was a good time catching up with an ol' friend and hanging out in the beautiful weather. After we got done with the arts festivities, we went back and got the car (free parking!!!) and got the GPS ready to take us to our next endeavor, Dozens Cupcakes in squirrel hill. We made it to the street it was on pretty easy and I spotted a parking spot, so I snatched it up...well stupid me, Dozens was a good mile away, extremely UP HILL (with tons of parking spots in between...)- so, eh, we got a lil workout on our way to engorge ourselves with sweet delights. Once we got to Dozens, we were quite sweaty and we decided to get 4 cupcakes, the como, mostess (vegan), east end chocolate stout, and diva delicious red velvet ($10 for 4). Upon entering the store I realized...we had not put money in the parking meter- CRAAAP! so then we booked it back to the car, doubletime, and panicked the whole way- but no worries, there was no ticket :D We decided to eat them once we got home so we could really dedicate time to enjoying the cuppys. And baby- WE DID!!!

the box

OoOoOo, so sweet!

The lineup: east end chocolate stout, mostess, red velevet, cosmo

The lineup: nothin babe.

I was thouroghly enjoying the experience

:)

Can I do this everyday please?

No comments: