Friday, September 5, 2008

two posts in one night...wha!?

That's right. 2 posts in only one night. its a record. mark it.


I bought comfy, nice, quality, pricey-er (well...I bought them on sale...) shoes. The length from my office to the main office in the school is a quarter of a mile...and I walk it quite a few times a day. Add teaching for 4 hours and being a teacher who 'floats'...you get something like, PAIN. And I'm not talking, "Oh my dogs are barking," pain. I'm talking, "Holy smokes people...I am feeling sharp and severe pains in my feet, and wait...is that my phone vibrating?? nope, it is my legs vibrating BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON THEM TOO LONG" pain. so i have an excuse. deal.
ORANGE! nine westy's

I tried taking a picture in the mirror, this the result.



Check out the bottom of these Hush Puppies! Cute!

The replacements have arrived.

I actually threw out an old pair of shoes! This is a miracle.

fall colors. yay.

Where's my warm apple cider?

No comments: