Monday, September 15, 2008

You Wanted The Best You Got It

SOOOOOooooooo I am finally commit to posting on this darn gosh thing and you know what, it's great! Let me first just say I am very proud of Kaylee with her little Starbucks how-to. I coached a bit but all in all it looked great. Being a seasoned Barista (fancy name for coffee drink maker) I have my seasonal favorites. Right now I usually have a Starbucks Double Shot on Ice with caramel instead of the classic sweetener. It is basically five shots of espresso on ice with syrup and some milk. Needless to say this drink is not for beginners but if you need to wake up and cool down at the same time, nothing does it better than this beverage. I love it!!!

The cooler the weather gets I enjoy my cold weather favorite, a triple grande soy sub-hazlenut caramel macchiato. Now to those who may not be as Starbucks savvy all this drink is , is a caramel macchiato with hazlenut instead of the usual vanilla that it comes with. It also has an extra shot of espresso (triple) and soy milk. I know it may seem difficult but if you're up to it this drink is so darn good I rarely get anything else besides pumpkin spice which just came out mind you.

So I hope this was fun to read and feel free to ask any Starbucks related questions. I pretty much know all there is to know in the Starbucks realm. Till next time.

Peace.

No comments: