Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter bit-ness!

YAY!! Getting caught up!!

Last night, I was bit by the craft bug. We went to the *NEW* Joanns up the road, and stocked up on some supplies. We were fixing the blinds (needed to hem about 3 feet off of each of the 6 curtains- yowza! talk about extra fabric), I had a picture frame project in mind, and we bought new curtain rods that I wanted to paint. So we were busy bees last night! I was feeling a little better (after going to the urgent care center at 10 pm, finding out I had bronchitis and a raging uti**...ugh...) and was actually able to go to the store! yay! Here are some pics of what we did...and also some Easter pics from today :)

** Spilled my pee all over the bathroom since the cup did not have a lid and I accidentally hit it over. I was both laughing and crying at that point...

Frames...Cheapest ones I could find, in all different finishes.


Primed

Painting in progress...



Finished and hung (We need to finish printing the pictures...but our printer ran out of ink. Did not really feel like going out to get new ink on Easter, so that's just how it looks right now. deal.)


Knobby's in progress...


Cake Wrecks!! This was actually at Safeway!! AH!! so messed up...

A. It is a rectangle

B. It's eye dye is bleeding out.

C. I just don't know what else to say...but I know the list goes on...


Our yummy Easter linner. Dill potatoes, carrot slaw, honey ham.


My Easter outfit. Kissing Leeloo byebye to go to church.


My hub, lookin' cute

Annnnnd....lookin like a "Dragon!" Don't ask.

Passion fruit

Kiwano fruit...aka. African cucumber

Insides. It did taste just like a juicy cucumber!

Ok, here is where things get weird.

This is the one pill I am taking right now. It dyes my pee red. Which a really WEIRD experience... that I wanted to share. So the best way I could come up with was to do a color sample...

My actual pee...in a well lit room. With flash. This is the literal color!!

To compare with normal pee.

Happy Easter! haha.

No comments: