Sunday, April 12, 2009

Libby came to town!

My dad passed through town and brought Libby with him, en route to Savannah. Libby has a new home in Georgia and I travelled down to GA in the budget truck with my dad and Squidword (Libbys nickname for those of you who don't know...). It was a 10 hour drive, complicated with the fact that I was in the beginning stages of my bronchitis...so I felt yucko. Libby was a champ though (she slept most of the time), she was a little tired out from the day before, when we took a trip down to the cherry blossoms and had a looong walk with her :D Well, here are the pics of Libby in DC and a few from Savannah.


Squid's show dog pose (in DC playin' catch)


Hangin at the Jefferson Memorial. She met some other doggie friends too!


Me and mah Pop's touristing around.


It was scary by the water because if Libby were to jump in the water (like she normally does) there was a 5' drop with no exit area in the whole area. Yikes!!


At the WW2 Memorial, drinking from the pool...we noticed about a minute later the "NO WADDING" sign...........
Representin' the birth place!

See that balcony in the right of the pic? Well Libby almost killed herself jumping off of that balcony because she didn't know it was a drop...and randomly decided to jump up on the wall (!?) Crazy dog!!

Cool lighting.

Tongue!

Bizarre pic I took. It was really strange lighting and weather that day.

Pres and dog.
Photo op!

Cute pup! Check out them nose freckles!!
Pretty DC. Such a picturesque city. It reminds me of Paris a lot.

Now we transition to Savannah.

Libby at the vets with this CUTTTE dog names Sophie. Let me tell you something. This doggie was so sweet. Libby got her check up and my dad left about $400 lighter. Libby was quite out of date on her shots!! Ooops!


Smile!

*I don't feel like figuring out how to rotate this on here*
I made some of the famous chocolate chip cookies for my dad to enjoy!


We went to the tea room and had some delicious onion soup. I love that place!

Pretty orchids!

On the flight home. In some severe pain. My head was shooting pain from the top center of my head, down through my jawbone. I had a fever and snot was pouring out of my face. Oh yeah, I only slept for 3 hours the night prior. Hate.

No comments: