Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pretty Weekend aka. Pictures GALORE!

So the sun finally came out to play on Friday after a long week with literally no sunshine. I also took a trip back to Pittsburgh to look at some houses and to attend Kelly Chappell's (now O'Leary) wedding!
My mom and I went to see 3 houses and we found one we really loved...except it is a little far from where we want to live. And also someone put an offer on it the day we saw it :/ But we are now focusing on living in the Sewickley/Moon/Leetsdale area- so if anyone notices a house for sale over that-a-way let us know :D





1st house we went to see...

I liked the bookshelves/fireplace...it was a cute house but it just wasn't 'the house'



2nd house: This is the back view of the house from the yard


Laundry room looking out on the back patio


Super clean/new bathroom


I really loved this house...too bad we cant transport it to Sewickley...
***

As for my little 'Chap's wedding, it was a beautiful and insanely awesome wedding- you go girl! The ceremony was very cute and so full of love, the reception was decked OUT! The decorations, food, people, music, everything was very, very lovely. I have never met her husband before yesterday but I can tell you that they are very much in love and it was a refreshing sight to see- he seems like a really great guy Kelly! Yay!

Ceremony. I loved the girls dresses/shoes!! Here are some of the bridesmaids/groomsmen singing a'capella. It really was a lovely performance.


Happy!


Kiss!


'Cocktail hour'


Cookies!!


In the reception hall.
I am telling you...this wedding was very well put together!


Katieeee! Silly girl. You still make me laugh woman!


Jess! Was so nice to hang out with you! yay!


Sarah! Loved getting to see you again :)


Jason, Mommy, Me


My seat.


Orchids. I ate one...haha


Cupcake...er...my phone.


Delicious food!


My Shirley Temple. I introduced this drink to Katie- I couldn't believe she had never had one! So yum- Sprite, Cherry grenadine, and a cherry :) Takes me back to the good ol' days.


Mr. and Mrs. O'Leary cutting their fabulous cake


Deciding whether or not to smash it into each others faces- I am glad they chose to be nice.
I hate cake smashing.


First dance
You better believe miss dancey dance put on a good show for her first dance!

Love.

Dress.


Father of the bride dance


This was by far the danciest wedding I have ever been too in my life. EVERYONE was dancing!

The girls and I.
...I am a tall freak...


Married club!


Melanie and her cake! haha!


Aww. My Chap's is all grown up :D
I will still call her Chaps.
Deal.

Katie and I on our way out.


Me at Jess and Jess's place with their sweet-cute-ugly-hideous-fuzzy-KILLME-bunny named Pepper!

Remember: Houses for sale in Sewickley area= TELL ME!

No comments: