Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The end!?

Whoa. I cannot believe it is almost the end of the year! This is my last week with the kids and I am in shock! Where did this year go?! I feel like it flew by...and then I remember all of the days where I drove home, crying* to Paul about how "I wish the year would just end alreadyyyy!" haha... Anywoo- the days are all shortened by 2 hours for the rest of this week, so classes are only an hour long (instead of 1hr 30m), and I have already given my final :) So now, it is just a waiting game...



We are moving back to Pittsburgh next weekend and both Paul and I are stressing out about having to move AGAIN. After the moving back week, we are going to be travelling down to Savannah, GA for a few days to kick back in the sun and visit with my bro, sis and dad. Yay for vacations!



*Literally crying...

Red velvet cupcakes I made for the staff party...

Side Note: I can't believe I am going to a 'Teacher Party' ...that is so weird! I still feel like I should be a student, getting freaked out that the teachers are having a party!! haha

Snacky. Apples with a white chocolate smear, cinnamon dusting and a drizzle of honey :D

Add Image My other snack: Shotzye in the sunshine.

I die.

1 comment:

Akirah said...

That's awesome that you're coming back to Pittsburgh. Do you know where you'll be living/working? I bet it was good for you to be away though...I think we learn a lot when we're in an uncertain place. Welcome home (almost)!