Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stuff

We have been busy, trying to get ready to move, transferring jobs, finishing jobs, visiting friends, going to staff parties, house hunting from 300 miles away, and saying goodbye to this town.

"Coffee-Toffee, Twisted-Frosty-eeee!" Woot. That thing was good.

Looks like I am dancing in Dupont Circle...but really, I was falling...

Right before his final color touch-up at Fattyz Tattoo's!

Purple and.......blood......

2nd treat of the day. Whole Foods pistachio cupcake. Was yum.

Clipped up hair+Wind = Oh well.

Last day of school. I was told that I looked:
-"Swell"
-like "that 'I Love Lucy' lady!"
-Katy Perry
-like a silent movie star
-like a star in the 40's

hair
Cake my BAD CLASS got me. haha.

Remember those cupcakes I made for the staff party??
Well...I had Paul carry them in. He was not paying attention, and that is what happened.

I had another party on Friday that I had to bring cupcakes to.
These were the red velvet survivors I left at home on that fateful day + vanilla-vanilla cupcakes I made with only 1 egg and no white sugar.
I made up the recipe with some secret ingredients and they turned out awesome!
My cupcakes were the first (and only) dessert to be totally finished off! yay!

No comments: