Friday, July 4, 2008

Cali Pics 1

In- N- Out!!
Mmmm, fresh fast food. wow.

Double- double, Animal style. Paul enjoys.

Venice Beach!


THE CUTEST animal in the world.

A chinese chihuahua.
and he wanted to sell it to us for whatever we had in our wallets.

20 bucks??? Ill take it!

Cool signage at an organic grocer

Big houses in Malibu


Mandies neighborhood

the pool at her place

Paul made carmel chocolate lattes for me and the sis

I made funfetti cuppy truffles

We went for a hike. and it was hard.

But we made it to the TOP!

Check the view! pretty...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics of the In-n-Out burger...my son won't stop talking about how good they are since he visited L.A. for a short time. He offered to bring one back in his suitcase, but I declined. "Mom," he said, "It will still be good!" I read your sister's blog and stopped by to say "Hey!"
Ang