Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sprinkles!!

My Party People!! I made Sprinkles cupcakes today with a mix that Mr. Paul got me from the Beverly hills store on our recent venture to CA. They are awesome. I am including some shots of the actual store and cupcakes from LA so you can see the sweet, modern coolness. And for those who don't know, Sprinkles is a famous cupcakery with awesome design- and cupcakes too!!


Store front

Dark Chocolate, Coconut lemon, Red velvet (like the ones I made today!!), and Strawberry. Mmmm.


Here is my batter. When you cream butter, crumblize the mix, add eggies, and add a milk/ vinegar combo...this is what you get.

Then, I smile.
Scoops.

Puffs.

Mmmm. Nothing like cream cheese, butter and sugar BABY! oh, and a pinch of salt and splash of vanilla.


I was practicing my 'Sprinkles swirl' in the bowl.




Red velvet color coded toppings.

I only had 12 tops, but I had 15 cakes, so I dipped the others in fine chocolate sprinkles.

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

And just for fun- a picture of a cute thing we have in the backyard.

And the most horrific, baby-carrying, furry, beast-like, tragic, disgusting, terrible, life-threatening, worst ever, thing we have in our backyard.

No comments: