Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Californiaaaa

Paul and I took a trip out to Cali to visit my sister. We left early Friday morning and I had intentions to post everyday- however that was hindered by the fact that my sister didn't have her password for her wireless...Well we finally found it out today, Tuesday morning. So now I will post some pics we have taken. Real quickly here is a recap of what we have done.

Friday- went to PIT airport at 6am, got to LAX 2pm LA time. We then went to Venice beach and witnessed weirdos- AND THE CUTEST DOG! Then we went grocery shopping, made a cake for cupcake truffles!! After that we watched some TV and went to bed- like midnight here (3am in pit)

Saturday- Got up reasonably early, went to the outlet mall, got some sweet stuff from American apparel, then went for a *difficult* hike. After that we came home, had the BEST pizza ever (Gruyere, prosciutto and caramelized onion). We went to bed semi early.

Sunday- Woke up early, went to cardio barre class. almost died.

Monday- Woke up bright and early, went to the dock a half hour drive away. Got on the boat and then began the worst trip of my life. The boat ride itself was AWESOME. It was really rough waters so the boat ride was insane and so much fun. I spent the first half hour of the ride on the very front of the boat, getting soaked by the huge waves. Then I came into the cabin area and witnessed the horrors. It was filled with old people that were going whale watching...and the ride was way to rough, so they started dropping like flies. Puke was flyin' left and right. I cornered myself while my sister and Paul were on pule watch. My ears were SORE from plugging them for so long...

Anyways I will post pictures later...we are leaving for the price is right...so I gotta go!!!!

No comments: