Monday, October 8, 2007

BEADS!

Holy SMOKES! I recieved the beads I ordered a year and a half ago (more like...6 days...) today ! Yess. They are so pretty and there are so many! I was nervous the size of the little teardrops would be too big for the bracelet I am planning on making but, NO! they are perfect!!! I am so excited to experiment, but I have to go to AC Moores first and get a pretty little bead organizer so I can stare in amazement at all the little colors first. I may be strange, but I like it that way. Now look. LOOK!

My Loot!
Still in the packaging
Layed out for all to see.
Check out the yellow and light turquoise quartz... Is your mouth watering yet??

Fiber optics and chinese crystal. MmmHmm.


Look! The sizes! THEY MATCH!!

Now, my only hope is that you found these beads as exciting as I did. Or else this post probably sounds like I am a maniac, ranting.

Who cares. I love em.

Bye Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like em