Wednesday, February 11, 2009

V-Day

Valentines day is right around the corner...so I decided to make some chocolate cake treats :D

Chocolate cake (This is an awesome low-fat chocolate cake recipe-extremely good) mixed with milk chocolate frosting and cherry preserves. Then covered in pink white chocolate.

The pearly heart ones.

The chocolate vermicelli ones.

Oh- and for the heck of it...I made a glimpse into the future with MICROSOFT PAINT...yes...ms paint. geesh.

Of course, the skin toned parts are going to be heavily shaded and made to look more 3-D. But it was in MS PAINT for goodness sakes. I mean, I had to use the 'Spray paint' tool for the flowers color! Deal.

Happy Valentines day fools! Oh, and I am sure there will be more pictures of cupcakes or something in the coming days.

No comments: