Saturday, February 28, 2009

Soooooo. Paul had his second tattoo appointment today (Saturday). He had made the appt. for 4 hours since it was going to be all of the coloring (and hopefully the shading). Weeeell...it took 5 hours to do the black alone...so he did not get the shading in, but at least the hard *PAINFUL* part is done!! During the tattoo today, Paul was in quite a bit of hurt. After turning to me and mouthing, "I feel weird" (aka...almost passing out) 2 times, I figured he needed a break. I *luckily* brought some granola bars and water so he was able to get some sustenance during it. The girl tattooing him got some aleve for him to take since there was still a lot to do. She did all of the coloring in a concentrated, 5 point needle (the same one that the outlining is done in). He was pretty bloody and tore up. But the good news?? It looks sweeeeet! Welp. No more waiting, here it is!

Clearly not enjoying this session.

Puffy.

Laying down (after the 'feeling weird' moment)


YAY!!! This picture represents both relief AND misery.


Close shot.

All of the shading and purple will be done in the next session.

For Mandie (the shoes)

The lady at Costco wouldn't give me a sample of popcorn until I told her where I got my shoes. haha



A sneak peek at my tattoo idea.

No comments: