Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dog + Cupcakes = Hilarious

Ok. This video has entered my life and will stay with me forever. I cannot explain the multiple ways I love this. But I do. I just hope you will love it as well. :D


Also, I wanted to include some pictures of Paul's new car! ...and some other things.

Sweet riiide!

Nice interior

We went to Georgetown cupcakes!

...after we got pulled over for cell phone usage (did NOT know it was illegal in DC. oops.) The cop was mean, but she ended up giving us a warning, since we are new to the area and didn't know it was illegal.

Red Velvet, lemon berry, toasted marshmallow (filled), and chocolate coconut

These were pretty good. VERRRY moist, almost too moist. And they all kind of had this honey undertone.

Well, overall, I give them a B+/ A-

Now- time for more pressing matters! Getting ready to watch 'em STILLERS win the s-bowl!

No comments: