Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A sigh of relief.

School has been getting sooooo much better for me. I have been getting to know my kids a lot more and have been actually having some fun at school *imagine!* ... It is also spring time, which is naturally mood-boosting! Just getting to wear my sandals and airing out my little painted toes has been so relieving. Cherry blossoms are in peak bloom April 1-4...so Paul and I are going to be visiting downtown DC quite often in the next week or two. This weekend we are having a rushed trip to Pittsburgh (driving in Friday after work- arriving around 1am, sat= bridal shower, sun= gavins b-day p-tay + driving 5 hours back to DC...ugh...). Well, I hope you have been having a nice spring thus far!

A cherry coke + vanilla bean ice cream float
...notice the cherry blossoms right outside our window?



PURPLE! eye makeup...I realise this is strange. However, I am teaching self portraits in school and I have been staring at pictures of (180) students, and their eyes, helping them with their self portraits for 2 weeks now. yikes... So I figured I would make you all feel my pain.

Now sit in your seat and DRAW WHAT YOU SEE, DANGIT!

...haha...

No comments: